1. Why is it necessary to take a week after removing the hair removal cream to remove hair? Because the hair removal cream is a chemical agent, it is more irritating to the skin, and the hair removal cream stays on the skin for a long time. If the skin is easy to be allergic and overuse, it is easy to cause redness and allergies, and even a rash occurs. People with sensitive physique should Use with caution, so after the hair removal cream is removed, the skin should be repaired before laser hair removal.
2. Why should I cure my hair after shaving? 1) The target tissue of laser hair removal is melanin in the subcutaneous hair follicle. The hair on the surface of the skin not only competitively absorbs the laser, but also affects the efficiency of hair removal, and also increases the pain during treatment. 2) Unstained hair is irradiated with laser light, and after repeated absorption, there will be a coke flavor of the hair. 3) The coked hair will stick to the laser window, which will burn the skin’s skin and affect the life of the laser.
3. Why do you want to do it in grades? The hair grows through three stages: growth phase, regression period and rest period. There is a large amount of melanin in the hair follicles during the growth period. The laser can destroy the hair follicles in this period; the melanin in the hair follicles in the degenerative period is less, and the laser damage to the hair follicles is weak; there is almost no melanin in the hair follicles during the rest period, and the laser does not have it. effect. Laser hair removal only removes all hairs in order to achieve permanent hair removal, so hair removal should be carried out 3 to 5 times. During the treatment, the therapist is required to closely observe the growth of the hair. Generally, the hair can be treated for the next treatment after the treatment is 2 to 3 mm in length, and the treatment site has no hair, and no laser treatment is performed.
4. normal skin reaction after hair removal treatment? 1) The skin of the treatment site is reddish, and there is a reaction of hair follicles around the thick black hair; 2) The hair follicles in the treatment area are slightly edematous, usually after the treatment, and some have delayed reaction, such as 24 to 48 hours after treatment; The skin of the treatment area has a feeling of heat and acupuncture, which is a normal phenomenon.
5. precautions after laser hair removal? 1) After treatment, there will be a slight burning sensation at the treatment site and there will be lighter erythema around the hair follicle or even no skin reaction. If necessary, you can do a local ice pack for 10 to 15 minutes to relieve or eliminate the red heat phenomenon; 2) residual hair existing in the treatment area after treatment will fall off after 7 to 14 days; 3) very few people treat for a few days There will be slight itching, rash, sputum, and other phenomena. This phenomenon is a normal reaction in the hair growth process. Please don’t worry, it will be naturally relieved by applying the drow for 2 to 3 days after proper cold application. The rash has been infected and directly applied to Baidubang for 2 to 3 days. The inflammation will naturally disappear. 4) Avoid bathing, sauna, hot springs, aerobic violent, etc. within 24 hours after treatment. Or clean the skin with cold water. Avoid any alkaline toiletries during the cleaning process. If the skin is dry, use liquid or gel-like skin care products. 5) Pay attention to sun protection during treatment.
6. Why don’t you touch chemical things, exercise vigorously and eat spicy food within 24 hours after hair removal? 1) Because the skin is active after depilation, the barrier function of the skin is reduced and it takes a while to repair. 2) In the sweat, such as sodium chloride, calcium carbonate, and other salts, excessive accumulation of these acid and alkali components will damage the skin cells of the skin, causing sweat rash, folliculitis, eczema, lice, lice and so on. 3) Spicy food is irritating so as not to cause inflammation of the treated area and affect the hair removal effect.
7. Why did the treatment last in a few days? It is a normal phenomenon. The hair roots burned after about one week after the completion will be metabolized, and will fall off after 14 days, so there is no need for artificial treatment.